Friday, May 16, 2008

Flickers

Movies I want to see this summer (and why)!

The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian
- Because C.S. Lewis is a genius, and the movie will somehow not match him but still be good
Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull
- Harrison Ford is one of my favorite actors. And seeing this old fart moving around like a true Indy will be hilarious
The Happening
- I love true suspenseful, scary movies. M. Night Shymalan (sp?) rocks.
Hancock
- July 4th weekend + Will Smith + drunken superhero = awesome
Kung Fu Panda
- I'm Chinese. and Jack Black rocks. Get over it.
Hellboy II: The Golden Army
- Anti-hero classic. Who doesn't love a smart alec demon who smokes cigars like they were going out of style?
The Dark Knight
- Two words: The Joker. Looks like Heath Ledger (may he rest in peace) has nailed this one.

It's hot outside. I hate hot weather. The coolness of a theater will be welcoming.

No comments: