Thursday, April 3, 2008

Reflections

I saw the life of a friend celebrated today.

I remembered how he hugged me, and humored me.
I witnessed his energy, comparable to a four year old.
I felt his heart, through the tear-soaked eyes of his wife.
I heard his music touch lives, and bring a smile to the soul.
I chewed on the wise, silly words of his wisdom.

I saw a thousand people stomp, clap, cheer, laugh, and cry at the mere thought of him.

Ben, you reflected Christ. Your life is the example we dream about, yet your life points to God, not yours.

I am proud to have known you, and I love you. And I WILL see you again, brother!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV Digital, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-digital-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.